Jens Christian Brings Jacobsen
Heart, Renal and Circulation
Blegdamsvej 3, 2200 København N, 10.5, Bygning: 24
- Feb. 2000 Medical degree (MD), University of Copenhagen
- Apr. 2004 PhD.
- Jan. 2006 B-authorization as Physician
- Aug. 1990-Jun. 1999 Courses at the Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen (25 courses, 172 ECTS)
- Sep. 1995-Feb. 2000 Assistant at the Laboratory of Biological Anthropology, University of Copenhagen.
- Apr. 2000-Sep. 2003 PhD. Student at Dept. of Medical Physiology
- Oct. 2003-Jul. 2004 Research Assistant/post doc. Dept. of Medical Physiology, University of Copenhagen.
- Aug. 2004-Jan. 2005 Surgical Internship, University Hospital of Gentofte, Dept. D.
- Feb. 2005-Jul. 2005 Medical Internship, University Hospital of Gentofte, Dept. F.
- Aug. 2005-Jan. 2006 General Practice Internship at Laybourn and Fink-Jensen, Gentofte
- Feb. 2006-Feb. 2008 Post Doc at Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Copenhagen.
- Feb. 2008-Nov. 2011 Assistant Professor at Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Copenhagen.
- Nov. 2011-present Associate Professor at Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Copenhagen.
- Currently project supervisor for 2 PhD students
- 17 papers in peer reviewed journals, 3 book chapters
- Participation in a total of 30 international conferences with 15 poster presentations and 12 oral presentations. 10 co-authored abstracts
- 2008-2011 Modeling of Physiological systems (5 ECTS)
- 2008-present Introductory Course in IT & Health (5 ECTS)
- 1998 Macrosc. and microsc. Anat. of the Internal Organs, (32 hours)
- 2000-2004 Renal Physiology (16-20 hours pr. Term)
- 2004-2009 Dyn. Sim. of Complex Syst. (Engineers) (14 hours pr. autumn term)
- 2005-present Modelling of Physiological Systems (28 hours pr autumns term)
- 2007-present Adv. Physiological Modeling, (50 hours pr. autumn term)
- 2011-present Human physiology (24 hours pr. autumn term)
- 2011-present Respiratory physiology (50 hours pr. year)
- Reviewer for 8 different journals
- Member of study board for Health Informatics, University of Cope