Affiliated Associate Professor, Professor with special responsibilities, Professor MSO
2200 København N
Molecular Cardiology and Membrane Proteins
Blegdamsvej 3, 2200 København N.
Professor wsr, Department of Biomedical Sciences, UCPH.
- June 2009: PhD in Health Sciences. Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen. Advisor: Prof. Søren-Peter Olesen. Including research stay at RIKEN Brain Science Institute, Saitama, Japan.
- Sep 2005: M.Sc. in Physics and Biophysics. The Niels Bohr Institute, Department of Physics, University of Copenhagen. Advisor: Prof. Stig Steenstrup. Research conducted at University of California at San Diego, USA.
- July 2003: B.Sc. in Physics and Biophysics. The Niels Bohr Institute, Department of Physics, University of Copenhagen. Advisor: Ass. prof. Claus Helix Nielsen
- 2020-present: Professor wsr. Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Copenhagen.
- 2015-2020: Associate professor. Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Copenhagen. Affiliated associate professor of Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research.
- 2009-2011+: Post Doctoral Research Fellow in Quantitative Proteomics. Department of Proteomics, NNF
- 2012-2015: Center for Protein Research, U. Copenhagen. Advisor: Prof. Jesper V. Olsen
- 2011-2012: Post Doctoral Research Fellow in Human Population Genetics, The Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Cambridge, USA. Advisor: Prof. Mark Daly
- 2007-2008: Visiting scientist in voltage sensitive fluorescent proteins, RIKEN Brain Science Institute, Saitama, Japan. Advisor: Prof. Thomas Knöpfel
- 2004-2005: Visting research student, ion channel research. Department of Biology, University of California at San Diego, USA. Advisor: Prof. Mauricio Montal
Academic awards and honors
- 2020: Hallas-Møller Ascending Investigator Award
- 2018: The Carlsberg Foundation Distinguished Associate Professorship
- 2016: Sapere Aude Elite Research Leader by The Independent Research Fund Denmark
- 2014: The Danish Council for Independent Research talent program YDUN
- 2013: For Women in Science price by L’Oréal, UNESCO and The Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters.
- 2011: Member of The Young Academy, The Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters.
- 2011: Sapere Aude Young Elite Researcher by The Independent Research Fund Denmark
- 2007: Talent award, The Lundbeck Foundation.
- 2006: Selected participant at MBL Neurobiology Summer course, Woods Hole, USA.
- 2006: Young Investigator Award, Health Sciences, UCPH
- 2000: Finalist in “Worldwide Young Researchers for the Environment”.