Physiology of circulation, kidney and lung
2200 København N.
Education and degrees:
- 1985-2002, MD, University of Lund,
- 1987-92 Ph. D. training, University of Lund
- 1992 Doctor of Medical Science.
- 2002 “Docent” Lund University
- 1987-92 Research Fellow, 1992-1999 Assistant Professor (equivalent), University of Lund, Sweden.
- July 1997-January 1998, July 1998-Aug 1998 and Feb 1999-July 1999 Visiting Assistant Professor, Jan 2000 and Aug- Oct 2000 Nov-Dec 2001, Visiting associate professor, University of North Carolina, NC, USA.
- Aug 1999 - Associate Professor Dept. of Medical Physiology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. Aug 2006-, Section leader, Section for renal and vascular research, BMI, Copenhagen University
Mark Kornfeld, (PhD in 1997). Antonio Gutierrez, 1992-1996 (PhD in 1999). Linda Magnusson 2005- 2009
Scholar stipend supervising:
Joen Steendahl, Jan 2001-Jan 2002. Lousie Tilma de Richelau Sep 2002-Sep 2003
Refereeing and opponent
- Continuously reviewing manuscripts for several international journals (e.g. Acta Phys. Scand., American Journal of Physiology)
- Opponent at PhD study proposal, Lisbeth Nilsson Dept. of Nephrology Malmö University Hospital June 2 1998.
- Opponent at PhD study proposal, Daniel Asgeirson Dept. of Nephrology Lund University Hospital June 21 2006.
- Evaluation committee. Dissertation, Asad Zeidan, Lund Sep 24 2003.
- Opponent at PhD dissertation. Frank H. Hansen Universty of Bergen, Norway, Oct 21, 2005.
- Evaluation committee. Dissertation, Jenny Nilsson, Malmö, Sweden, 16. Oct, 2009.
- Evaluation committee. Dissertation, Yulia Shakirova, Lund, Sweden, 12. Dec, 2010.
- Opponent at PhD study proposal, Peter Banch, Dept. of Medicine, Lund University Hospital, 23 Nov, 2012.
- Evaluation committee. Dissertation, Peter Banch, Dept. of Medicine,,Lund, Sweden, 7. June, 2013.