Muscle lipids, insulin sensitivity and fat oxidation
- The effect of muscle lipids and particularly the bioactive lipid species diacylglycerol and ceramide influence on insulin sensitivity in humans.
- The effect of training and physical activity on fatmetabolism, metabolic fitness and flexibility.
- Physical activity, aerobic fitness and health in children and adults.
- The mechanism regulating muscle adaptation to training and/or inactivity.
- Lifestyle intervention and maintenance of positive lifestyle changes.
If you require any further information concerning these research topics, please contact Jørn Wulff Helge.