The vascular modeling lab is involved in several undergraduate and graduate courses given at the Faculty of Health Sciences. Thus, we are involved in the teaching of Medical Engineer-, Health Informatics- and Medical students.
Vice Head of studies: Bachelor's programme in Quantitative Biology and Disease Modeling
Course leader: Human Diseases for Non-Clinicians (10 ECTS)
Departmental supervisor (Teaching)
- Modeling of Physiological Systems (incl. course leadership)
- Advanced Modeling of Physiological Systems
- Physiology for human biologists (respiratory physiology, gastro-intestinal physiology, hormonal systems, metabolism and reproduction).
- Respiratory Physiology and diseases of the lung (Medicine, Medicine and Technology)
- Hormonal Systems (Molecular Biomedicine)
- Supervision of Master-, bachelor-, special-course- and research year students.
- Supervisor and co-supervisor for PhD students